2020 BHC Meeting
The 2020 BHC meeting took place in Charlotte, North Carolina, March 12-14, Charlotte Marriott City Center.
Although attendance at this meeting was severely disrupted by the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, hybrid physical/virtual sessions were held via videoconferencing software. Contributions to cover the meeting's extra costs are welcome at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-bhc-annual-meeting-contribution-registration-100803931272.
The theme of the conference was "Collaboration in Business and Business History."
The program committee was chaired by Benjamin Waterhouse (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill), and includes Fahad Bishara (University of Virginia), Xavier Duran (Universidad de los Andes, Bogota), Christina Lubinski (Copenhagen Business School), and Alexia Yates (University of Manchester), along with BHC President Edward J. Balleisen (Duke University).
The Twitter hashtag for this conference was #BHCCharlotte.
The BHC thanks the following partners for their support of the 2020 annual meeting:
- Cambridge University Press
- Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority
- Trinity College of Arts & Sciences, Duke University
- Duke University Office of the Vice Provost for Interdisciplinary Studies
- The Winthrop Group
- Copenhagen Business School
- Hagley Museum and Library
- UNC Charlotte College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- UNC Charlotte Belk College of Business
- Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- Duke University Libraries
- Charlotte Regional Business Alliance
- UNC Charlotte Department of History
- Duke University Department of History