Instructions for participants
Before the meeting, read and send your questions and comments (optional) to the convenors for the mini-workshops you would like to attend. Each mini-workshop has been assigned a google doc (find the links on pages 5 through 10). On page 1, or the left margin of this document, users can access information on each workshop. See the full program on pages 3, 4, and 5 of this document.
To join the BHC 2022 Midyear Conference, please click on the Zoom link provided at registration. Three sessions are planned for 4 hours on September 30th, from 9 am to 1 pm (Eastern Standard Time):
- All attendees will meet at 9 am for a short welcome and introduction session.
- At 9:15 am, the meeting will break out into 6 Zoom rooms to start the Reinventing Interpretation Session.
- At 10:15 am, all attendees will regroup for informal conversation or a 15 minutes break.
- At 10:30 am, the meeting will break out again into 6 Zoom rooms for the Reinventing Sources Session.
- At 11:30 am, all attendees will regroup for informal conversation or a 15 minutes break.
- At 11:45 am, the third and last session Reinventing Form will start.
- All attendees will reconvene at 1 pm for a final Wrap Up Meeting.
Note that it is important to join the conference at least 3 minutes before the break-out meetings begin to be able to choose which room you’d like to join.
Each break-out meeting will be hosted by a chair and the convenors. If participants want to continue their workshop, they must create their own Zoom link and re-group outside the BHC Mid-Year Conference program.
The google doc of the BHC 2022 Mid Year Conference - Method and Madness document will be updated regularly to reflect changes in each of the mini-workshop. For questions, please contact BHC President Dan Wadhwani <firstname.lastname@example.org> or BHC Web Editor <email@example.com>