Upcoming event: Accounting History Virtual Seminar (AHVS)
This is a friendly reminder that registrations are open for the Accounting History Virtual Seminar (AHVS) which will be held from 09:00-11:00 (BST) on 9 September 2021 (AEST 18:00-20:00 and NZ DST 20:00-22:00). Thank you to those that have already registered, we’ll send you the sign in information in due course and for those that are still to register please follow this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/accounting-history-virtual-seminar-tickets-159336605075
The programme includes:
Curated conversation with the winners of the Robert Gibson Award 2020– Dominic Detzen and Sebastian Hoffmann
- Curator: Stephen Walker, Professor of Accounting, University of Edinburgh
Panel: Innovation in accounting historiography – where to from here?
- Carolyn Cordery, Adjunct Professor, Victoria University of Wellington;
- Delfina Gomes, Associate Professor, University of Minho;
- Giulia Leoni, Senior Lecturer, University of Genoa;
- Karen McBride, Reader, University of Portsmouth; and
- Christopher Napier, Professor of Accounting, Royal Holloway University of London.
Research paper: Accounting for natural disasters in historical perspective – a literature review and research agenda
- Massimo Sargiacomo, Professor of Accounting and Public Sector Management, University of Chieti-Pescara.
Register for this free and engaging virtual seminar by 1 September 2021 here: https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/accounting-history-virtual-seminar-tickets-159336605075.
This invitation may be freely distributed amongst your networks.
Carolyn Cordery, Carolyn Fowler and Laura Maran.