CFP: Journal of Historical Research in Marketing
The Journal of Historical Research in Marketing has issued a call for papers for a special issue focused on the history of Canadian marketing. Topics include:
* Canadian marketing history
* Periodization in Canadian marketing
* How Canadian economic and business history shaped Canadian marketing
* The impact of marketing boards, reports of Royal Commissions, Canada-US trade controversies
* Marketing and the Canadian household — changes over time
* Advertising history in Canada
* Retailing history in Canada
The submission deadline for this special issue is October 30, 2010, with an expected publication date of August 2011. For full details, see the journal's Website.
Tip of the hat to Andrew Smith's blog.